Umair Iqbal has over 25 years of professional experience in public accounting, investment banking, and small business. He has numerous certifications to his name and has in-depth knowledge of tax laws. He has experience in helping individuals and closely held businesses with tax planning and compliance.
Prior to tax practice, he was involved with a technology startup company out of California. He has also been affiliated with the banking industry where he played a pivotal role in establishing and later heading a startup boutique investment bank’s primary business division. Having been in the shoes of a business owner, he shares an insight into the challenges faced over the business life cycle. Umair started his professional career at AF Ferguson & Co Karachi Pakistan member firm of PriceWaterHouseCoopers, where he was later involved in audit engagements and management consulting.
Umair is a big proponent of cloud computing and business automation. Though operating from St Louis Missouri, Umair caters to a host of clients across United States and continues to provide numerous successful businesses with tax planning and consulting services.
Umair lives in St Louis with his wife and their two kids.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Associate Cost and Management Accountant (ACMA)
Umair serves on the following 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt organizations in the following capacities:
- Treasurer St Louis Chapter – The Citizens Foundation USA (TCF-USA) and founding member of the St. Louis Missouri Chapter
- Treasurer – National Health Forum (NHF)
- Treasurer – Public Broadcasting Network (PBN)